Saturday, August 9, 2014

Roll Call

Hello! After much coaxing from friends and family, I have decided to create this blog. I have had a lot of friends ask for tips and tricks on the best way to do Disney, so I thought I'd give this a whirl. Blogging is brand new to me, so we'll see how it goes! First things first:
ROLL CALL-
Name: Dana
Favorite Theme Park: Epcot (But MK is just... well it's the Magic Kingdom!)
Favorite Disney Treat: Cupcakes & Dole Whip floats
Favorite Attraction: Rock N Roller Coaster
Favorite Disney Restaurant: Narcoossee's at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Favorite Disney Movie: I can't choose- Sleeping Beauty & Aladdin

I'm not yet sure what direction this blog is headed. I would love to offer up my best tips when it comes to Disney, along with sharing some photos my husband and I take. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment